Offset disc harrows are among the very few yet unique farm implements, that are recommended by a large number of farming experts and botanists for handling the functions concerned with soil preparation. From clod shattering to superficial ploughing, offset disc harrows can nail them all. Furthermore, debris burial is also one of the executed functions of this qualitative farm implement.
- Disc harrows are preferably used in sandy soil types.
- Efficient and remarkable performance-wise.
- Easy to maintain.
- Trailed and attached positions can be changed as per needs.
- Affordable and operator friendly.
- The angle of the disc can be adjusted.
- The average inter-disc distance measured is 228/9”.
- The average working width is estimated to be 55 to 75 inches.
- The many bearings include 4, 6, and 8.
- The approximate weight measured to be is 685 to 770 Kg.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring from 50 hp to 85 hp.
- The average disc size is measured to be 24 inches.
- The number of total discs may vary between the following numbers 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24.
Malawian farmers are in desperate need of finding the most compatible and feasible agricultural machinery, that could solve their farming problems promptly. This highly workable and skillful line of farm implements at Tractors Malawi, not only induces farmers to reach their expected yield using simpler and more mechanized farming techniques but also enables farmers to live a peaceful and less stressful life. Get your desirable farm implement now from Tractors Malawi.