Farm trailers or agricultural trailers are categorized as very basic farm implements, fulfilling the farmers’ requirement of frequent transportation. For displacing bulk objects or other goods, that cannot be manually displaced, farm trailers are greatly used. It uses the motive power of the tractor to which it is mounted and does not own any motive power of itself. Besides, this farm implement can be actively used as a substitute for a bulk bin to hold grains for an indefinite period. Generally, an agricultural trailer can be used to transport grains, potatoes, straw bales, and beetroots.
- Lateral panels are embedded on each side.
- Transportation of farm animals is easier and less time-consuming.
- Durable and robust.
- Low key maintenance.
- Can be easily operated.
- The interior is lined with resilient structures, contributing to its anti-corrosive property.
- For transporting, bulk space is available.
- Available in 2WD and 4WD variants.
- The estimated weight of the farm implement is 1000 Kg to 2000 Kg.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
Tractors.MW is the proud owner of a diverse farm inventory featuring some great tractor brands, having worked for generations, and offering farming services with reliability and durability. At our tractor dealers in Malawi, all the relative farm tractors are easy to mount of farm tractors as well as easy to operate. Your pending farming chores will be accomplished at once, with our best-selling farm implements and farm tractors.