Furrow development and ridge building is a very different yet time-consuming task that would consume days in execution and wasn’t as productive. However, among the many modern and simpler farming tools of Tractors Malawi, one such farm implement is a ridger, creating accurately spaced ridges and furrows, thus making way for nutrient-rich water and air to reach growing crops easily.
- The spacing size is adjusted.
- Multipurpose and distinctive tractor attachment.
- Uninterrupted production of soil.
- Budget-friendly and operator friendly.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The measurable clearance is 550m.
- The average inter-furrow spacing is 711m.
- The average depth is 1050 mm.
- On average, the weight is measured to be 150 kg.
Tractors.mw has gained immense popularity with time, due to the provision of stellar farming services to Malawian farmers. Farmers around the globe need simpler yet mechanized farming solutions to reap better quality crops within fractional times. Besides, tackling food shortage is also a real task faced by farmers, which had to be sorted once and for all. These and many more problematic situations are under control when our result-driven farm implements are at work.