Multiple farming functions, such as roads and pavement construction, grading, etc. were too laborious to be executed manually. Farmers used to consume their precious time in accomplishing the desired results during the execution of such operations, and most of the time their efforts were in vain. To help farmers execute grading-related operations with full precision, a well-drafted tractor attachment, namely a rear blade, composed of a rear-shaped blade angle, is an ideal farm tractor in this regard. Besides, ground leveling, clear pathways of unnecessary debris or snow, and earthmoving are some other useful applications of a rear blade.
- Budget-friendly and operator friendly.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Channel digging is made easier.
- Backfilling applications can be executed effortlessly.
- The average measurable length is 5 feet.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp or above.
- The average measurable weight is 170 Kg.
- The angle can be adjusted from 0 to 40 Degrees.
- The average measurable width is 7 feet.
One of the finest farming entities, working in the region of Malawi is recognized as Tractor. MW. With its detailed specific farm implements and farm tractors, farmers cannot continue to be ignorant. Malawian farmers can easily increase the rate of crop production with the help of these easy-to-operate farm implements for sale at Tractors Malawi. Order yours right away.