Front blades are incorporated among the very basic farm implements, generally owned by a large number of farm owners, as part of their current agricultural fleet, for the execution of multiple farming and commercial applications. A front blade is specialized in moving a variety of substances including, soil, snow, mud, etc. In addition to moving, transporting is yet another successful operation accomplished by these skillful farm implements. The front blades available at our tractor dealer in Malawi, are hydraulically operated, using single or double arms. It is a greatly convenient and useful tractor attachment, whose credibility is undeniable.
- Multipurpose and resourceful tractor attachment.
- Affordable and unique.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Decreases material handling time while increasing the rate of productivity.
- Bulk handling is easier and more credible.
- The average cutting-edge measured is 152mm (6″) x 12.7mm (1/2″) section higher.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring from 50 hp to 85 hp.
- The average underground depth is measured to be 102 mm.
- The lift of the blade is estimated to be 533 mm.
For reliable and high-yielding farm implements, tractors.MW is your reputable and next-door tractor partner in Malawi. We supply tractors and farm implements to many farfetched clients inhabiting various localities in Malawi. We focus on providing quality-centric and result-driven farming tools to Malawian farmers, to help them with their day-to-day agricultural chores. You can also get farming assistance with the purchase of relatable farm implements.