Subsoiler is identified as a very credible farming tool when attached to the rear end of the compatible farm tractor works comprehensively and is ideally used for resettling Malawian soil, which is too rough to handle. Essentially used as a tilling agent that can till deep into the depths of Malawian soil, resettling the disturbed soil, into fine agricultural beds, perfect for sowing seeds of a variety of crops.
- Cultivation expenses are reduced greatly.
- Deep tillage results in better-quality crops.
- Crops are nurtured with an improved flow of air, water, and nutrients.
- Moisture is locked within, as a result of the absorption of rainwater.
- Brightened dirty plow.
- Composed of a resilient steel structure, making it highly durable.
- Crop productivity is improved greatly.
- The channel frame is steel made.
- The optimum linkage category is ½.
- The average working depth estimated is 21” (53 cm).
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 75 hp.
Farmers of Malawi are agile workers, and carefully sow and reap primary crops of Malawi, namely, maize, cassava, sorghum, sweet potato, rice, banana, etc. The agriculture of Malawi has the necessary potential to strengthen its economy, by incorporating technology-driven and result-oriented simpler farming techniques to expand the ratio of crop yields. For bringing this approach to life, Tractors Malawi provides an entire swarm of agricultural products at pocket-friendly rates and with unquestionable quality.