A cotton ridge is a multipurpose ridging tractor attachment abundantly used by Malawian farmers to help strengthen the root system as well as improve the water flow to aid the nurturing of growing Malawian crops. When this farm implement is at work, you can easily witness the ground being split into numerous precisely spaced furrows. A cotton ridger is primarily essential for crops like cotton, tobacco, potato, sugarcane, etc. all of which require the formation of ridges to support their growth. Besides, earthing purposes can also be fulfilled with this type of farm implement. The size and angle of furrows can also be customized as per needs.
- For valuable crops like sugarcane, tobacco, and cotton, ridges are effectively formed.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Practical and budget-friendly.
- Helps with the continual soil production.
- Furrow spacing can be adjusted.
- Improves the overall tractor performance.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 60 hp.
- The overall length measurement is 90 inches.
- The overall width measurement is 36 inches.
- The overall height measurement is 43 inches.
- The operation type is hydraulic.
- Adjustment provisions include row spacing and tine depths.
- A total of 9 tines.
Farmers of Malawi were struggling to find a reliable agricultural machinery dealer in Malawi, from where they can source their reliable and genuine farm products from. Their years of searching and wandering finally come to an end with Tractors Malawi. At our tractor dealers in Malawi, warranted and easy-to-operate farm machinery is available at fewer profits. We consider farming struggles, we provide free-of-cost delivery services too. Get your effectively working reapers, ridgers, mowers, etc. from Tractors Malawi only.