For creating equal-sized holes, a unique yet crucial farm implement is used by Malawian farmers. The post-hole diggers most probably resemble a drill bit and can be mounted to compatible farm tractors. The holes created can be used for multiple purposes, including, signpost insertion, boundary creation, and plantation of saplings. The post-hole diggers available at our tractor dealers are of different sizes, depending upon the size of the digger the size of the hole can be selected.
- Equal-sized holes are created.
- Used frequently as mini carne.
- Reasonable and operator friendly.
- Drilled parts can be easily pulled out.
- For sapling planting, signpost inserting, or creating boundaries, this type of digger is extensively used.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Uniform holes of equal consistency.
- Attachment to compatible farm tractors is easier.
- The available auger size is 9” & 18”.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The average depth noted is 90 cm (36”).
- The main accessories include grade while kit.
- 170 Kg is the estimated weight of the tractor attachment.
Tractors.MW brings forth a great variety of farm implements and farm tractors, each of which characteristically functions for the expansion of Malawian fields, thereby helping farmers with elevated crop ratios. For the farmers of Malawi, we also provide farmers with in-depth knowledge regarding harvest procedures and which type of farming tools should you prefer for getting various farming jobs done.