For lifting soil, farmers of Malawi used to restrict to manual ways, which were too laborious and in fact, weren’t productive at all. With the curved disc-like plate of mouldboard plough, Malawian farmers can easily perform the hectic task of tilling, turning the soil upside down, transferring the worthy nutrients to the soil surface, in this way, benefitting the growing crops, and mixing the animal dunk thoroughly. Besides, mouldboard ploughs are widely used for turning green manure crops for catalyzing the decaying process.
- Tough blades which are made up of steel can dig through the hardest of soil.
- Cleaner and better soil surface.
- Multiple soil functions, such as soil turning, soil raising, soil mixing, etc. can be easily executed.
- Cutting surfaces are replaceable and can be replaced when worn out.
- One of the very effective tilling farming tools that are used in such extreme cases, is when all the other tilling implements are useless.
- The maximum depth noted is 22 cm to 25 cm.
- 2, 3, and 4 farrows can be seen working.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The approximate weight noted is 225 to 360 Kg.
- The apparent linkage category is I & II.
- The visible working depth is noted to be 85 cm to 90 cm.
Tractors.MW has become the largest serving tractor dealer in Malawi. Every farmer is eagerly waiting to grab the outstanding range of farm implements available at Tractors Malawi. To help farmers strengthen the agriculture system of Malawi, these phenomenal farm implements can play an active role. Providing simpler yet technically advanced farming resources will open doors to newer and more profitable opportunities, which will in turn allow the Malawian farmers to earn a sustainable livelihood for themselves.