Rice threshers are tractor-mounted farm implements and are used widely for threshing various successive grain-like crops, such as wheat, rice, corn, maize, etc. This type of farm implement makes use of a threshing drum, shelling the structure of the grains, during the threshing procedure, deducing unharmed grains as the end product. For instant threshing, many Malawian farmers have switched from manual threshing methods to modernized threshing done via rice threshers.
- With this farm implement, threshing can be done in reduced time, while saving some bucks which were spent on unnecessary expenses.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Leftover materials can be recycled.
- Low key maintenance.
- Grain breakage is reduced exponentially.
- On average, per hour of fuel consumption is measured to be 7 to 7.5 L.
- Hourly grain output is measured to be 1.5 – 2 tons.
- The threshing system can be categorized as an axial flow type.
- The grains obtained are 99% clean.
Tractors.MW is a reliable Malawian tractor dealer, tirelessly working to introduce Malawian farmers to innovative and detail-specific farm implements, which are capable of accomplishing any farming task assigned to them, within fractional time. Besides, our farm implements for sale, help Malawian farmers in mitigating farming stress troubling them all the time and easily assist them in reaching their desired crop ratio goals.