Rotary Tiller Cultivator is categorized as secondary tilling equipment that can be easily attached and detached from a compatible farm tractor. This upgraded farm implement is so far the best-performing farm implement for multiple soil-related functions, such as soil raising, soil aerating, etc. a rotary tiller cultivator has been called by several names, including, power tiller, rotavator, etc. This cultivator is exclusively available in 2WD and 4WD variants and therefore can essentially help in agricultural bed formation for the next crop generations to come.
- Ideal for Malawian soil, and can rip through any soil type.
- Soil turning, soil mixing, and soil tilling can be done precisely.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Multipurpose yet inexpensive.
- Low key maintenance.
- The ideal working width is measured to be 220 mm.
- Blade numbers may vary from 34, 36, 42, 48, 54, and 58.
- The ideal calculated weight is 700 Kg.
- The measurable working width is estimated at around 2400 mm.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
Tractors.mw has been meticulously working to ensure farmers can reap successive crops as a result of years of sowing and crop maintenance. We further focus on elevating the living status of Malawian farmers by combating the struggles faced by them in earning a reliable livelihood for themselves. For accomplishing this, a diverse variety of farm implements and farm tractors, renowned for doing miraculous wonders in agricultural fields can be easily delivered to your doorstep. Order them right away.