Nowadays, crop harvesting can be done via semi-automatic reapers. These reapers harvest crops at the onset of their harvest, preventing them from over-ripening. Their harvesting operations are prompt and less hectic as compared to former harvesting methods. Barley, rice, oats, etc. are some of the grain-like crops, whose harvest can be done via rice reapers.
- Cutting is initiated through sharp-cutting knives.
- Resilient mechanical structure.
- Multipurpose yet easy on pockets.
- Grain separation is more mechanized and optimized than ever.
- Harvesting capabilities are augmented.
- The approximate average height is 2.37 ft
- The total number of working blades is 2.37 ft.
- The approximate working width is 7.5 ft.
- The estimated weight is 275 Kg.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The maximum width is 2.37 ft whereas the maximum length is 7.8 ft
Farmers of Malawi have adopted farming measures suggested and offered by Tractors.mw. In doing so, these farmers have obtained dynamic results, owing to the escalation in the crop ratios within fractional time. Tractors Malawi is the proud owner of a huge agricultural fleet, supplying farming resources to farmers who direly needed them. Affordable yet credible rice reapers are available at our tractor dealers, avail them before your crops are over-riped.