Water is the very primary requisite and is crucial for the vitality of plants. For sustaining the lifecycle of basic Malawian crops, at Tractors Malawi, we are offering a well-engineered farm implement, namely a v ditcher, which helps in the development of uniform waterways that are responsible for an uninterrupted water supply to these growing crops.
- Nutrients are stored within the soil and help in sustaining crop growth.
- Drainage problems can be tackled easily.
- Easily build water channels.
- Soil erosion is largely inhibited.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- The many hitch categories include I, II & III.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp and above.
- High-quality carbon is used in its composition.
- Adjustable plough angle.
- Depth control is adjustable.
Tractors Malawi has increased the farming and sowing potentials of Malawian farmers by introducing them to technologically upgraded and result-driven farm implements that are suitable for various complex farming functions. All these farm implements are part of the agricultural fleet of Tractors Malawi and are available at extremely pocket-friendly rates.