Tilling requires the implementation of proper measures which gets too troublesome. To avoid the tilling type of sowing, zero tilling is a newer technique of sowing seeds into the ground depth with the help of a zero tillage planter. It does this by creating a slit in the ground, followed by inserting the seed into the ground depth while terminating this closure at the end.
- Triggers biological activities.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Soil erosion can be tackled to a greater extent.
- A visible increase in soil gains.
- 25% of water is conserved.
- Lower fuel requirement for conservation of fuel.
- Encouraging dry seedlings.
- Soil quality and content are improved.
- Can be afforded by poor farmers.
- The average estimated width is 3 feet 3 inches.
- The average calculated length is 7 feet 3 inches.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
Farmers of Malawi need farm implements that are more optimized and mechanized to ensure farming functions are easily obligated. You can find any range of farm implements for sale a Tractors Malawi and that too at negotiating prices. All our farm implements are compatible with variably horse-powered farm tractors for the execution of strenuous farming functions.