Agricultural loaders are credible tractor-mounted attachments, primarily attached to the front end of any farm tractor. These farm implements in Malawi, are among the essential farm implements since heavy-duty towing and handling of bulk substances can be easily achieved. Agricultural loaders are also known as front-end loaders and are gravely used at the site of the composting facility. When it comes to transporting feedstock, agitating piles, or loading finished goods onto trucks, front-end loaders are indispensable.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Pocket friendly and multi-purpose.
- Durable and productive.
- Resistant to corrosion, dents, scratches, and rust.
- The huge bucket size favors the lifting of heavy materials.
- Easy to use.
- Maintenance is easy.
- Export quality farm implementation.
- The ideal bucket volume is 1 cubic meter.
- The average lifting time is 3 to 6 sec.
- The closed earth type of bucket with digging teeth is part of the farm implement.
- All operations are hydraulic.
- The average lifting capacity is measured to be 750 Kg to 1000 Kg.
Tractors.MW has become a trusted dealer in Malawi and deals in the provision of multi-purpose farm tractors and farm implements, to ensure Malawian farmers can produce successive yields of valuable crops. Besides, with the effective range of farm implements for sale, farmers can reduce the farming burden of reaching the intended threshold, and thus, reach the expected crop ratios without investing accessory costs or efforts.