For chopping forage or silage, a simple yet effective farming device, namely a fodder chopper is being used by farmers in Malawi. The fodder is chopped precisely, and the resultant feed produced is engulfed by farm animals. It is a small-scale farm implement, responsible for cutting grass, soybean, stalk, cotton straw, and hay. The provender obtained as a result of persistent chopping is cost worthy and highly nutritious.
Also named a mini chaff cutter or forage chopper because of its chopping ability.
- Retains nourishment.
- The resultant provender is sent to the market in the form of packaged and tinned goods.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Inexpensive and productive.
- Reliable and retains nourishment.
- The fodder is chopped precisely.
- Operator friendly and reduces manual labor greatly.
- Animal digests the engulfed food easily since it is briefly chopped.
- 2 carbon blades are responsible for the chopped results.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The gross weight is measured to be 75 Kg.
- The frame is made up of a resilient iron structure.
- The blade size is estimated around 510 mm.
Tractors.MW is your go-to tractor dealer in Malawi, where we cater to your every farming need under one roof, from a wide range of options to browse through and choose from. Tractors Malawi is your best agricultural supplier in town, with qualitative fodder choppers, branded farm tractors, tractor accessories, and whatnot. Besides, we also provide customized solutions and knowledge to uneducated farmers to ensure they reach their desired crop values. Get your customized yet affordable farming solution plan now from Tractors Malawi.