For the farming population of Malawi, a very basic yet useful farm implement is capable of collecting harvested potatoes from the cultivated fields. While collecting potatoes off the ground, the soil is collected too, which is later separated using a sieve. The many components of a basic potato digger are two-gauge wheels, a rod chain conveyor, a shovel, and a gearbox. This type of farm implement is categorized under the banner of the harvester.
- Injury-free potatoes are the end product.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Unwanted soil is sieved from the opposite end.
- Durable and reasonably priced.
- Composed of circular blades to easily pick up the harvested potatoes.
- The estimated seed capacity is recorded to be 240 to 600 Kg.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp or above.
- The average speed spacing is recorded to be 6 inches.
- The average working depth is recorded to be 10 inches.
- The average line-to-line capacity is recorded to be 28 inches to 300 inches.
- The average working width is recorded to be 40 inches.
Malawian farmers have been eying the farm implements available in the inventory of Tractors Malawi since these farm implements are durable and can help in reducing the overall burden exhibited by Malawian farmers. These farm implements in addition to being extraordinary performance wise come with a lifetime warranty, making your future claims easy. Grab your output-worthy farm implements from our tractor dealers in Malawi and make your farming lives easier.