A water bowser is a rear-end tractor attachment, essentially used to supply water wherever the shortage persists. It can be understood as a tank, attached to a compatible farm tractor, and can be transported to suffice water requirements. Within the deserted land of Africa, water issues are prevalent and affect largely the growing crop capacities. With this farm implement, not only basic water requirements are fulfilled but also water can remain stored within them for a longer period.
- An excellent resource for pressure washing.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified by the rules and regulations of ISO 9001 verification.
- Water, fertilizer, or any liquid, can be transported or stored for a while in the huge tank.
- Durable and greatly fruitful.
- Sprinkles are provided within to help spray the liquid.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- Can be made available with and without pumps.
- The available tank capacities are 2000 L and 5000 L.
Tractors.mw is among the very first tractor dealer in Malawi, supplying authentic and warranted farming products to Malawian farmers, simplifying their farming lives, and helping them reap huge crop quantities with minimized efforts and minimum time frame. Tractors Malawi is the proud supplier of resilient farming tools to farfetched Malawian farmers and has helped them in escalating their crop yields exponentially. Brand new water bowsers are available for sale at our tractor dealers.