A landscape rake is characteristically used for lawn management. Composed of metallic sharp tine-like structures, which are capable enough to easily get rid of unwanted debris or dirt, which may pollute the look of the farms or gardens. A landscape rake can adhere to the tractor’s rear end and move along the tractor as it moves, digging the soil on its way, to remove underlying waste and fragments.
- For cleaning the lawns and gardens, this farm implement is provided with sharp tines.
- Steel-made frame, hence sturdy and durable.
- An excellent resource for lawn management, under an affordable price bracket.
- The replaceable tines make it of great value.
- The average measurable working width is 1524 mm.
- The bucket capacity measured is 340 Kg.
- The measurable weight of the farm implement is 503 Kg.
- A total of 384 tines.
- The average measurable length is 1608 mm.
- It is compatible with farm tractors featuring 50 hp.
- The average measurable width is 1692 mm.
Tractors.MW has an immense inventory of farm tractors and farm implements, and each of its farming products is highly specific and authentic concerning the function it has to accomplish. Besides, at Tractors Malawi, all the rates are quite reasonable, considering the financial turmoil the Malawian farmers are facing. Whether you need a farm implement for lawn management or harvest management, our inventory is full of farming surprises for you. Besides, in-depth knowledge regarding the purchase of necessary farm implements is also imparted. For that, you just have to click the contact us button.